Tax Planning and Compliance
Tax planning and compliance are key components of practical business management. All individuals and businesses must ensure compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency. Mitigating and working on tax risks and conflicts requires a good knowledge of tax legislation and so getting suitable guidance and advice from a professional tax accountant is important.
At P.Singh CPA, we genuinely offer more than simply preparing your corporate tax return. We listen to and discuss your individual and business goals and prepare a specialized tax plan to help you make better business decisions. We provide proactive and effective tax planning minimize your tax obligations. We consistently meet and follow up for any changes to your business operations to provide you with informed tax planning strategies tailored to your situation. We use our in-depth tax experience to help you be compliant with the requirements of CRA by the appropriate deadlines.
Our Tax Compliance and planning services include:
- Preparing and filing personal, corporate and trust tax returns with the CRA
- Resolving CRA review and audit letters
- Salary/Dividend and other remuneration planning for small businesses
- Identifying and working on tax risks areas
- Determining tax incentive opportunities to initiate tax saving
- Estate planning and corporate reorganization planning for growing businesses.
Strategic tax planning is the best way to ensure your profits and earnings stay with you.