Compilation Financial Statements
Most small business owners need to make informed financial decisions to grow their business. Our role as a Chartered Professional Accountant is to provide reliable financial statements that can be trusted upon by the client and third party users in some cases to make certain decisions.
Our accounting services include:
1. Understand the nature of client business and the need for compilation financial statements.
2. Prepare and adjust trial balance to compile financial statements (income statement, balance sheet) that are not false or misleading.
3. Provide adjusting journal entries to correct the trial balance to ensure accuracy of the financial information presented.
4. Ensure that the accounts (bank balances, loans, CRA tax obligations) are reconciled appropriately.
5. Issuance of a compilation report signed by the Chartered Professional Accountant.